BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please read carefully the following T & C list, as they set out our respective rights and obligations.
Once you begin your holiday/activity, by default you accept these terms and conditions.
In the bookings, the word “Package” means any combination of accomodation and/or activities, this includes other services such as transport, food and evening entertainment, depending on the package booked.
“Organiser” means the person who arranges your package on behalf of Rock agus Roam and who offers it as a full package or individual choice of activities.
“Consumer” means you, the person who buys or agrees to buy the package or any person on whose behalf you agree to purchase the package and who is listed on the Booking Form or any other person to whom you transfer a package which you have bought.
“Associates” means those companies, organisations and individuals who are used by the organisers Rock agus Roam to provide transport, accommodation, activities and any other services used as part of the package.
* No contract shall be issued until the Organiser has receive the complete booking form via paypal/email together with a deposit or full payment for the package and has issued written confirmation of its acceptance to the Consumer. It is understood that the Consumer agrees to the Booking Terms and Conditions once payment is received and confirmed in writing. Once full payment is made the consumer will be allocated a place/places on package booked and a confirmation emailed to the consumer. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for your own reference.
* The organiser accepts no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email, please ensure all details are correct at time of booking, the organizer will endeavour to contact the consumer by alternative means if possible, but again this is the consumers responsibility, and the organiser is not liable. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or you do not receive any correspondence from the organiser, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the package you have paid for.
Please use our contact details below if this is an issue.
* All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
* The organiser reserves the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
* It is the responsibility of the consumer to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
* The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the contract if the behaviour or conduct of a Consumer either prior to or during a holiday is likely to endanger the safety or well being of other Consumers or members of the public in his company or that of the Consumer himself, as well as damage to accommodation property and equipment provided at activities. Organiser will not be liable for refunds if the above action has been taken.
2. Disabled Persons:
It shall be the Consumer’s responsibility to disclose to the Organiser any physical or mental condition of a member of his/her party which may be relevant. The Organiser reserves the right to decline to provide a package for a disabled person where in the Organiser’s opinion that package would be inconsistent with the special needs of this individual. The organiser shall however, endeavour to provide alternative packages if possible.
* There is no travel insurance cover included in the packages.
* The organisers take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to consumers incurred whilst they are taking part in any activities that are outside package.
* Activities, transport, accommodation etc are covered by each providers own insurance policies.
* The organisers strongly recommend that consumers take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money, public liability etc before travelling.
* Rock agus Roam, the organisers and their associates accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during the duration of the package.
4. Payment and Cancellation
* We accept payments through PayPal (see PayPal.com/ie for their terms and conditions), alternative payments may be accepted at the discretion of the organiser, this must be discussed directly with the organiser before forwarding payment. Payment must be cleared before booking is accepted.
* The package must be paid for in full at least 1 week before the scheduled date of arrival. If it is not paid by that date, the Organiser shall have the option to cancel the package. If the Organiser exercises that option or if the Consumer cancels the holiday (which cancellation must be notified in writing to the Organiser), the following cancellation T & C’s apply:
1. The consumer is entitled to a full refund only if you give the organiser 28 days notice of your intention to cancel.
2. If the consumers chooses to cancel within 28 days before the start of the package, no refunds will be granted. The consumer may choose to change the package to another date (subject to availability). Permission to do this up to 48 hours before departure is subject to a €15 fee per person and is entirely at the discretion of the organisers.
3. If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy (again refer to your own travel insurance policy for further information).
4. In the case of a private group booking we would require 4 weeks notice of cancellation and a €300 administration fee.
5. Tours already booked can not be cancelled and rebooked when special offers apply. This applies to any special offers made on the website MNG.ie or offers arranged directly between the consumer and organiser. In this instance the consumer may be able to book an alternative date (if available) and cover the cost difference.
6. The Consumer may cancel a booking within 72 hours of a booking being made without being subject to any cancellation charges. However this condition does not apply if a booking is made within 14 days of travel.
If possible please contact the organiser ASAP, if you plan on cancelling and we shall endeavor to arrange alternative dates for you if possible.
5. Changes by the organisers and associates
* The organiser reserves the right to change the itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals the organisers will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
* The organisers constantly strive to make our packages even more spectacular and amazing than you could expect them to be, therefore should new activities or attractions open or become available to us, that we feel will enhance the consumers experience of our beloved landscape, then the organisers reserve the right to include these in packages up to 24 hours prior to the beginning of the package, we will make this information available as soon as possible.
* The organisers reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of mng and our associates. This includes outbreaks of 'foot and mouth' or other contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
* The organisers reserve the right to alter the price of our packages at any time, be assured that the price you book at, will remain the same or decrease, but never increase following confirmed booking. If the price decreases you will be refunded the difference.
* The organisers reserve the right to launch amended package details publicly or via social and media outlets at any time.
6. The legalities
Traveling: The consumer must obey the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the European Union, whilst traveling to and from your activities. This includes wearing a seat belt, not distracting the driver, remaining seated and not endangering themselves or passengers at any time while on the transport provided. The organisers will endeavor to ensure that all activities start and finish on time, therefore please ensure you are ready to leave your accommodation and activities on time.
Socialising: The organisers would ask consumers to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in Ireland, and in this part of Donegal, this also includes socialising with fellow tourists and travelers. If your actions have been deemed discriminatory to others, dangerous or illegal , you may be asked to leave, your package may be cancelled without any refund and you will no longer be allowed to attend Rock agus Roam packages and associate activities. It is at the discretion of the organisers and/or local authorities to decide to cancel your package in this instance and their decision will be final.
Accommodation: Please be mindful of others sharing accommodations and those living in close proximity to accommodations, excessive noise, especially at night time, destruction of property or dangerous activities will not be tolerated. The accommodation providers reserve the right to ask consumers to leave if rules are broken and may decide to contact the Garda Síochana. Once again it is at the desecration of the organisers to take further action such as cancelling the package without refund, if deemed appropriate.
Activities: It is a condition of bookings that customers comply with the authority and decisions of the organisers and associates. This includes listening to instructions to ensure yours and others safety and enjoyment at all times. If you do not comply with the organisers or activity providers instructions and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of members of the package, organisers reserve the right to refuse to allow said consumer to continue that activity. In such a case organisers will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by said consumer(s). The organisers cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on activities nor if any activities are cancelled as a result of their actions., in this instance organisers will endeavour to provide alternative options to members.
When booking a package, the consumer accepts responsibility for any damage or loss caused by themselves. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation or other activity/transport supplier. If the consumer fails to do so, they will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Rock agus Roam as a result of their actions.
The Irish way of life is one of enjoying life, relishing and respecting other people's company. We would ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your driver/guide and more importantly the other Tour members. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management's discretion.Complaints
i. In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against mng. Please inform the Driver /Representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver/ Representative's best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to Rock agus Roam as soon as is reasonably possible after the holiday, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Rock agus Roam will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
2. Weather Conditions
i. Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
3. No Smoking Policy
i. We do not permit smoking on any of our vehicles.
i. The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Rock agus Roam. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of Rock agus Roam.
ii. This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Irish law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the Courts of the Republic of Ireland only. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by Rock agus Roam. in writing.
iii. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however Rock agus Roam cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
mng/Rock agus Roam
Co. Dhún na nGall
083 123 0529