BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please read carefully the following T & C list, as they set out our respective rights and obligations.
Once you begin your tour by default you accept these terms and conditions. In the bookings, the word “Package” means any combination of accommodation bookings and/or activities, this includes other services such as transport, food and evening entertainment, depending on the package booked.
“Organiser” means the person who arranges your package on behalf of mng and who offers it as a tour or individual choice of activities.
“Consumer” means you, the person who buys or agrees to buy the tour or any person on whose behalf you agree to purchase the tour and who is listed on the Booking Form or any other person to whom you transfer the tour which you have bought.
“Partners” means companies and individuals who are used by the organisers to provide transport, activities and any other services used as part of the tour.
* It is understood that the Consumer agrees to the Terms and Conditions once payment is received. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for your own reference.
* The organiser accepts no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email, please ensure all details are correct at time of booking, the organizer will endeavour to contact the consumer by alternative means if possible, but again this is the consumers responsibility, and the organiser is not liable. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or you do not receive any correspondence from the organiser, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tour you have paid for.
Please use our contact details below if this is an issue.
* All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
* It is the responsibility of the consumer to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents ie passport.
* The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the contract if the behaviour or conduct of a Consumer either prior to or during a holiday is likely to endanger the safety or well being of other Consumers or members of the public in his company or that of the Consumer himself, as well as damage to accommodation property and equipment provided at activities. Organiser will not be liable for refunds if the above action has been taken.
2. Disabled Persons:
It shall be the Consumer’s responsibility to disclose to the Organiser any physical or mental condition of a member of his/her party which may be relevant. The Organiser reserves the right to decline to provide a package for a disabled person where in the Organiser’s opinion that package would be inconsistent with the special needs of this individual. The organiser shall however, endeavour to provide alternative packages if possible.
* There is no travel insurance cover included in the tour. You are required to source your own travel insurance. Partners for this tour are covered under their Public Liability Insurance.
* The organisers take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to consumers incurred whilst they are taking part in the tour.
* The organisersstrongly recommend that consumers take out comprehensive travel insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money, public liability etc before travelling.
*mng, the organisers and their partners accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during the duration of the package.
4. Payment and Cancellation
* We accept payments through credit card, paypal, check, BACS transfer alternative payments may be accepted at the discretion of the organiser, this must be discussed directly with the organiser before forwarding payment. Payment must be cleared before booking is accepted.
* A deposit secures any event, and is non refundable. The tour must be paid for in full at least 6 weeks before the scheduled date of arrival. If it is not paid by that date, the Organiser shall have the option to cancel the tour. If the Organiser exercises that option or if the Consumer cancels the holiday (which cancellation must be notified in writing to the Organiser), the following cancellation T & C’s apply:
1. The consumer is entitled to a refund if the organiser is given 72 days notice of your intention to cancel. *The refund will not include the cost of any purchases as part of the package.
*For the business retreats - payment in full is required and a refund will be made with 7 days notice prior to the event. If later then it is up to the discretion of the organiser to offer a place on a future event of an equivalent event of a similar value.
2. If the consumer chooses to cancel within 72 days before the start of the package, no refunds will be granted. The consumer may choose to change the tour to another date, subject to availability, flight costs cannot be transferred to a future date.
3. If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy (again refer to your own travel insurance policy for further information).
4. In the case of a private group booking we would require 72 days notice of cancellation and a €300 administration fee.
5. Tours already booked can not be cancelled and rebooked when special offers apply. This applies to any special offers made on the website mng or offers arranged directly between the consumer and organiser. In this instance the consumer may be able to book an alternative date (if available) and cover the cost difference. Contact the organiser ASAP, if you plan on cancelling and we shall endeavour to arrange alternative dates for you if possible.
6. Changes by the organisers and associates:
* The organiser reserves the right to change the itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals the organisers will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
* The organisers constantly strive to make our tours even more spectacular and amazing than you could expect them to be, that we feel will enhance the consumers experience of our beloved landscape, we will make this information available as soon as possible.
* The organisers reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of mng and our associates. This includes outbreaks of 'foot and mouth' or other contagious diseases, revolution, natural disasters, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
* The organisers reserve the right to alter the price of our tours at any time, be assured that the price you book at, will remain the same or decrease, but never increase following confirmed booking. If the price decreases you will be refunded the difference.
* The organisers reserve the right to launch amended package details publicly or via social and media outlets at any time.
6. The legalities
Traveling: The consumer must obey the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the European Union, whilst traveling on a tour. This includes wearing a seat belt, not distracting the driver, remaining seated and not endangering themselves or passengers at any time while on the transport provided.
When booking a tour, the consumer accepts no responsibility for any damage or loss caused by themselves. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation or other activity/transport supplier. If the consumer fails to do so, they will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against mng as a result of their actions.
*Tavel insurance is sourced and purchased by the consumer.
The Irish way of life is one of enjoying life, relishing and respecting other people's company. We would ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your driver/guide. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management's discretion.
i. In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against mng. Please inform theDriver /Representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver/ Representative's best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to mng as soon as is reasonably possible after the holiday, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. mng will not consider any claims after the 30-day period post tour. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
2. Weather Conditions
i. Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
3. No Smoking Policy
i. We do not permit smoking on any of our vehicles.
i. The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you, mng and partners. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of mng.
ii. This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Irish law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the Courts of the Republic of Ireland only. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by mng. in writing.
iii. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however mng cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
Co. Dhún na nGall
+353 83 123 0529