Do you want to come to Ireland and go to a Distillery and taste whiskey OR do you want to come the most undiscovered corner of Ireland and drink whiskey with a King?
The Whiskey Pilgrimage in Donegal - two days, mind blowing landscape, two legendary pubs, endless stories, world famous Irish music sessions, and an insight into irish culture that will blow your mind. We're talking about the Whiskey that sits on the top shelf of off the beaten track bars and stories myths and legends told by the fire, uniquely complete with the local priest. By day experience our awe inspiring landscape with a choice of exhilarating activities, soft or adventurous, by night fireside craic, lock ins, the best Irish traditional music and dining in a boutique seafood restaurant with locally sourced menu. Local experience guaranteed!
If its a local Irish experience you're looking for, then it doesn't get more authentic than this, in a place where the culture of the Celt and the Gael are in abundance and you can hear the Irish language spoken. The word Whiskey comes from the Irish word "Uisce Beatha" which means "water of life" and was invented by the ancient celts, Donegal is particularly special for Whiskey with our strong connections with Scotland. We're on the Northwest coast of Ireland, near Sligo, literally on the edge of Europe.
"This is the most unique way to experience Ireland with little time. We take care of absolutely everything. and will make you feel so welcome you won't want to leave" - Moira, CEO of mng
If you like to go where few other tourists know exists, Donegal is on the edge of Europe, undiscovered and untouched where the world famous Wild Atlantic Way begins. It's much like Co. Clare, but No lines, No Tourists, Nothing commercial.
Imagine that with these two days you will experience more of Irish culture than most visitors ever will no matter how many times they visit. You'll have an amazing story to tell every time Ireland comes up in conversation AND you and your group will be part of the few people in the world to have done this. Does if get much more unique?
- Return Flights from Dublin to Donegal (50mins) - (Helicopters can also be arranged)
- 2 nights B&B
- Airport Transfers
- Hot whiskeys/Irish Coffees/Craft beers on arrival
- Wild Atlantic tour to Slieve League - Europe's Highest Sea Cliffs, archaeological sites and many hidden gems
- Explore the greatest hikes in Ireland and learn how it inspired artists like Dylan Thomas and Rockwell Kent
- If your adventurous you can Climb a Sea Stack - with a world famous climber (extra cost)
- Fire side story telling with genealogists to answer all your questions
- Transport for two days and nights
- The best Traditional music sessions in Ireland
- Personal Video (Priceless)
- Meeting rooms for business clients for skype calls
*Only $997pp - a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8
When booking a group of 8 people. We offer a $200 group discount, tour exclusivity, choice of dates and times.